Impact Graduate Program is a 18-month development journey that will give you a unique insight into UniCredit. Thanks to a rotational path, you will get to know various business lines and areas of the bank, acquiring skills and competencies, and creating your own network.
IMPACT Graduate Program in Corporate Investment Banking - Financial Institutions Group (m/w)
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB)
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) offers local expertise as well as international reach and accompanies corporate clients globally, providing them unparalleled access to 16 home markets and another 18 countries worldwide. With more than 3,500 professionals, CIB offers Corporate Banking and Transaction Services, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Investment Products.
FIG is UniCredit�s global coverage unit for financial institutions, offering all UniCredit CIB products to banks, insurers, asset managers and other financial institutions as well as sovereigns. FIG has more than 180 professionals in 20 locations globally. Based on sector knowledge, client analysis and product expertise, FIG makes sure that UniCredit�s capabilities are delivered to its clients in the FI space. FIG cooperates closely with CIB product units and the CRO area.
- 18 months on- and off-the-job learning
- Job Rotations (at least one abroad)
- International experience
- Individual Learning and Development path
- Networking activities and events
- Full-time contract from the beginning
- Excellent University degree and academic records
- Relevant international experience
- Relevant work/internship experience
- English fluency
- Available for International Mobility
- Full-time availability starting from May 2017
Application: www.unicreditgroup.eu/impact (from 18/01 to 08/02)