Impact Graduate Program is a 18-month development journey that will give you a unique insight into UniCredit. Thanks to a rotational path, you will get to know various business lines and areas of the bank, acquiring skills and competencies, and creating your own network.
IMPACT Graduate Program in Corporate Investment Banking - Global Transaction Banking (m/w)
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB)
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) offers local expertise as well as international reach and accompanies corporate clients globally, providing them unparalleled access to 16 home markets and another 18 countries worldwide. With more than 3,500 professionals, CIB offers Corporate Banking and Transaction Services, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Investment Products.
As a product line that provides customers all the transactional banking services, Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is often called “the spine of the bank”. GTB combines the local expertise of more than 2,000 professionals in over 17 countries with the knowledge and experience of a sophisticated global transaction bank. As a trade finance powerhouse and thanks to our outstanding expertise in cash management and security services GTB has won widespread recognition, regularly receiving international awards. A challenging, international environment is waiting for you.
- 18 months on- and off-the-job learning
- Job Rotations (at least one abroad)
- International experience
- Individual Learning and Development path
- Networking activities and events
- Full-time contract from the beginning
- Excellent University degree and academic records
- Relevant international experience
- Relevant work/internship experience
- English fluency
- Available for International Mobility
- Full-time availability starting from May 2017
Application: www.unicreditgroup.eu/impact (from 18/01 to 08/02)